Monday, January 25, 2010

Msn Slut Email Addresses My Future Father In Law Is A Real Jerk... He Isnt Exactly Father Material, And Was Never There For The...?

My future father in law is a real jerk... He isnt exactly father material, and was never there for the...? - msn slut email addresses

the training of my friend with whom I was almost 2 years. I have never seen his father speaks to him via MSN, and to be honest I never liked the man. He is rude, sarcastic, and chauvinistic, but I did not make it clear that they do not.
Well, as an adult, and in his name is my friend, he wanted his father in his life, and never helped his education, or for him - in fact it is "was not the father figure and had no time to start is.
His father thinks he made his choice for him and now he's threatening me, calling me a bitch, Doctoring MSN conversations, so that I may look a liar, and I'm tired. This takes place over several weeks. We block on msn and e-mail us. We block the sending of an e-mail, and a new e-mail. My friend did not the police, but I really think you are approaching the time. I do not know what to do now ... All ideas ... please!

2 comments:

Gryph said...

Wow! I thought my thread was a ***. lol

I'm sorry that you're there. I know it is not easy and you are looking to the future for you and your friend.

I was more the fact that my thread was an idiot and told me that I would not marry him, I'm going to marry his son. Unfortunately for me but the apple does not fall far from the tree. It was time for him (show) my husband, as his father is really, but it is a slap in the face.

If you think your friend is really nothing to do with his best line of reach, and he decided to cut his father in his life, then do the booth. If you believe the involvement of the police is by all means necessary do it!

Mamapie2... said...

I do not know him to stay, or just from the Internet. In accordance with the wishes of your girlfriend.

Post a Comment