Saturday, December 26, 2009

Wedding Guestbook Pages What Prompts Should I Include In My Guestbook?

What prompts should I include in my guestbook? - wedding guestbook pages

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?lis ...
I love this book, but I have for about 11 U.S. dollars. Now I have to take the instructions. So far I have:
Why do you think the couple is a good match?
How long do you know?
What is your opinion on how to have a happy marriage?
What is your opinion on how the perfect man / woman?
What was your favorite part of the wedding date?
Where do you see flying?
How do you know the bride and groom?

I have many different sides each has a special box like the example. What do you think about these questions, do you think I should add or delete? Each side has put 3 random questions, not to respond to all these people!

No comments:

Post a Comment