Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Yellow Wrestling Shoes OPEN THIS!!! ITs FUN TO DO!!!!! And Star It (if U Like It)?

OPEN THIS!!! ITs FUN TO DO!!!!! and star it (if u like it)? - yellow wrestling shoes

Your birthday month:
January ate
February melted
FDI projects
apr.I dead
May. Attacked
June. Dancing
July drowned
August break
September stolen
oct.I kissed
November stolen
December beaten

on his birthday:
1.a dog
2.my grandmother
3. Spoon
4. Bank
5.shoes
For 6.your
Mom 7.your
8. House
Simpson 9.homer
10. Crown
11.a Dragon
12.3 queens
13. Zebra
14. jalapeƱo
15.a short
16.a fat
17.a Paper
Purple Moose 18th
19 to 10 feet of chickens
20.elmo
21.a old soon
22.The school
23.a Clown
24.barney
25.The world
26. Penguins
27. Coors
28.tom Cruise
29. Castle
30.my brain
31.your Toothbrushes

Color of the T-shirt that you are using:
Red: Live on TV
Orange at Tiffany's
Yellow: on the moon
Green lunch
Blue on a golf course
Purpura: A tramp in the street
White: eating cookies
Black: I am hereQueen of the world!
Pink: As says the hare
Moon: Because I'm so sexy
Groups: Because I am drunk

What do u get?

No comments:

Post a Comment