Saturday, February 6, 2010

Brunton Echo 440 Value Of 6-24x50 Brunton Echo Riflescope And Synthetic Stock Mossberg 100 ATR Bolt Action .308?

Value of 6-24x50 Brunton Echo riflescope and Synthetic stock Mossberg 100 ATR bolt action .308? - brunton echo 440

I know that is the new range above $ 300. In addition, the weapon is about $ 300. The person is required in cash, because lost their job and I hate this person, I would like to offer my feelings enough. Not much.
I would say 95-98% is perfect. I think everyone $ 200, because they are not exactly "top shelf".

2 comments:

falconry... said...

You do not want to be too mercenary about child problems, and not more than $ 400 is about $ 75 or $ 100 more than they could obtain from a business pledge or sell on consignment. Brunton has no field to a higher level, but they are very well made and worth more than the gun. Be generous, and start at $ 400, then a bit of haggling and at $ 450, it would still be the true face and do business without feeling guilty. Well, what if you want to sell is that you do not exceed a total of $ 50 can make a profit, so Mossberg, when consecutive shots, good shots, and some are really worth holding on A.

travis w said...

http://www.gunbroker.com here and search by price, help me.

Post a Comment