Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Viral Conjunctivitis More Condition_symptoms I Had Viral Conjunctivitis, How Long Until I Can Put On Contact Lense? (more Details Inside)?

I had Viral Conjunctivitis, how long until i can put on contact lense? (more details inside)? - viral conjunctivitis more condition_symptoms

I had viral conjunctivitis in the left eye and then 2 days later I was on my right (both). My 1st View 27th win April, right after my I 29 The optician said that my case was moderate to severe (which also had a respiratory infection) on it. My eyes are no longer "pink" and the symptoms around the 13th dissipated. I have not worn contacts since. Can someone tell me when it is safe to use again?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Always appear to ask you an ophthalmologist?

Post a Comment