Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Illegal License Plates In California Illegal License Plate Frame In California?

Illegal license plate frame in California? - illegal license plates in california

I am not able to find information on laws in California. I learned things in Arizona and South Carolina and other things. I'm trying to understand why a number plate in the Amazon. Com says it's illegal in California. When I read about the scope of the functions of the products, said it is illegal in California. Can you tell me why it is illegal here? Thanks

Here's the Amazon link to the table: http://www.amazon.com/Deutschland-German glance ...

2 comments:

trai said...

Because the upper part extends over a portion of the record.

You can avoid the label on the framework for this problem:

http://poemshape.files.wordpress.com/200 ...

But there is a risk that someone peel it.

John S said...

I think betrayal is probably the reason why the manufacturer believes that the framework could be illegal in CA, as a cache (small) part of the label. (Please note that the laws are on the front of the plate different, the objects that are brought, either in the whole plate.) I can say that managers of design are most likely due to the auto dealers in California, and I've never heard of someone that is violated or, by giving one charged.

Moreover, even if the point is that it can not cover even a bit of etiquette, which it illegally on the front panel, where it would not use a label.

Post a Comment