Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Gabapentin More Drug_uses Is There Anyone Who Has Previously Or Continuously Taken The Drug GABAPENTIN (NEURONTIN) While Pregnant?

Is there anyone who has previously or continuously taken the drug GABAPENTIN (NEURONTIN) while pregnant? - gabapentin more drug_uses

I took 800 mg of Neurontin 4x a day for 6 years for neuropathic pain throughout the body. (I have epilepsy) that he wanted to understand before you try, but hopes that further studies on the anticonvulsant and pregnancy. I thought it would help stem the drug months before you try, but I know that some birth outcomes with this drug.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I have never been the drug during pregnancy and in the pharmacy was formed, the gabapentin pregnancy category "B". This means that either animal studies have shown that nothing happens to the fetus during pregnancy or animal studies do not show an effect, but studies in humans. I want to see this discussion with a doctor will continue to consider whether the benefits outweigh the risks, but I think it would be nice. Gabapentin is in the same category of high risk pregnancy, such as Tylenol (acetaminophen / paracetamol).

Post a Comment