Sunday, January 17, 2010

Park Center Apartments Is There Any Where I Can Look For These Statistics Or Does Anyone Have An Idea?

Is there any where I can look for these statistics or does anyone have an idea? - park center apartments

When a vehicle is stolen? - Ie. Suspected in apartment complexes? In the garage?, Parking downtown?, On the other side of the road? While driving?

What car color are more likely to steal?

No tinted windows to attract thieves than others?

This car is stolen? Owner successful in the position of a police officer

What condition are these vehicles?

Just curious. I have my brother's car was stolen a few days ago and looks like it is, at least on the outside when it was stolen. On the way into an apartment complex nearby. It was red with tinted windows. That is why I ask. Because I think that's pretty amazing to me the car was found in the state seemingly on course, I really do not know if a motor, until my brother returns from his wedding trip, and was seized in the much recorded, but not yet ... even the outside at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment