Saturday, January 2, 2010

Phone Using Internet How Can I Make Free STD Calls In India From PC To Mobile Phone Using Internet Connection?

How can i make free STD calls in india from PC to mobile phone using internet connection? - phone using internet

I'm in northern India and my family is in the south. Every month I get a huge amount of bills. I want this thing. I've heard that calls for the use of the Skype software to make free STD in India. While it is true can someone suggest me how?. I have my own PC with broadband connection.

1 comment:

Chris O said...

Just go on Skype and see what they say. If there is something you get a webcam and talk with people, for free on Skype with two computers. But I am sure that their prices are much cheaper than mobile accounts anyway.

Post a Comment