Thursday, January 28, 2010

What Color Towels For Light Brown Bathroom Would A Burgandy Color On Top Of White Beaded Board Look Good Together In A Bathroom I Just Remodeled ?

Would a burgandy color on top of white beaded board look good together in a bathroom I just remodeled ? - what color towels for light brown bathroom

I live in an old house, and I have renovated my bathroom and put on four feet of accounts around the bathroom. I need paint and wallpaper in the upper half. Blue, pink, green and brown. I want my blankets and towels Burgundy and / or dark green. My floor looks like wood grain. Should I brightness and color of the paint My room is a large and bright. My devices are in the room are white. Thank you for your data go. Shelby

4 comments:

Car Hop said...

Sounds nice Burgundy and also the right of an old house. The Supervisory Board is an excellent idea. It appears that you have found you! A dark color will go well in a large and sunny. You have also cleared up a goal that matters. Go!

lisabug7... said...

I think it's an excellent idea. Is very beautiful and free. And remember that there is an old story, "Women", the dark colors make a room is smaller. That is wrong. In fact, give the impression of larger and larger, and degraded. It is when it is dark and full of people that things appear smaller.

I say go for it! and perhaps even matching curtains!

Tigger said...

That sounds like a nice bathroom! And yes, the colors are good fats for what you do.

Erin said...

The bathroom is big? I need a picture to tell you, if you like, send me a. I think, to feel for a bath, with a darker color would be too small.

Post a Comment